Friday, December 7, 2012

Fuxinating

Today another person at work found my blog by searching the Internet for a word I often use when describing something that is beyond fascinating, it's fucking fascinating, or as I say, "fuxinating". I suppose this was bound to happen sooner or later since I say it with such confidence and an assumption it's not only a real word but that others should know exactly what it means. Obnoxious, I know.

What's cool is that I had kind of forgotten about this blog and how much I needed to continue writing and reminding myself about the Beauty In The Everyday LIFE. For me, writing is a discipline and something I'm not very good at but it seers my brain in ways not much else really does.

And so, as life often presents forks in the road, little changes like this, I'm going to step into it knowing my writing might be read by others. It won't change much but then again it does. We'll see how it goes, this will be fuxinating!

No comments:

Post a Comment