Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Tomareo will be beter

Today hurt. I struggled to find flow, confidence, courage and joy. I got stuck in anger and stress and doubt and fear. I took things too seriously, too personally. I took ownership of far more than I should. With me that's a defense mechanism. It protects me from being told I failed.

Fortunately I'm surrounded by a few who care. A few who tried to pick me up and would do more if they could. A family who gave me space but filled it with love. I don't deserve that for sure.

My daughter had a rough day too. Julie encouraged her to write about it. She did and felt better. We both write every night in a "Happiness Journal" a friend gave me and tonight she wrote, "Today was not a good day, but tomareo will be beter". She drew a sad face. I wrote, "me too" adding tear drops coming from the "oo"s. She laughed, I did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment