Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The power of energy...

Mass attracts mass, energy works in the same way - today I got some of this good shit. My morning started with a great discussion around solving a problem. I LOVE those convo's. We got into a great flow. Me with my abstract concepts, what if's and can we's. The other intently listening with an OPEN mind, a strong core and insatiably curious questions. Walked out with energy galore.

Then, spent some time with a crazy one who is more deeply connected to me than distinct but our distinction is really complimentary to one another making us a better team than individuals. We stumbled onto a thought that continues to bring clarity around a very exciting project we're working on.

I drove to a company meeting where I watched people come together from all departments and participate in the concept we believe in around MOVING physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually TOGETHER. It's really humbling that anyone shows up and not something Kevin and I take lightly. Left that meeting having ate Vegemite for the first time: a consistency like tar the saltiest thing I've ever tasted and on cloud 9.

Ended the work day talking with the same crazy from earlier to add the cherry on top. Headed home and plugged my phone in so that I could give my kids a little of the energy others gave to me today. Sure enough, they gave me more than I gave them and now I'm sitting with a natural buzz you can't get from any pill or drug.

Remember David, your energy attracts the same. Are you giving the good shit or just shit? Be awake and aware, days like these are rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment